Kurkure is a kind of extruded snacks, very crunchy and great in taste. Nik naks is made by extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized in a vertical mixer with water, oil then feed to the Rotary Head Extruder. In the extruder, due to excess heat and pressure from the screws the meal gets heated and the moisture content gets reduced. The meal passes through the die and gets cut by the cutting knifes into required lengths. The nik naks is fried in cooking oil and then cooled before flavoring. Seasonings are sprayed on the nik naks to improve their taste.
1. Provide you the professional advice about the market, equipment, process, material, packing, etc.
2. Assist you to choose equipment, design process flow, and perfect workshop layout. If needed, we can supply service in your factory.
3. Make compensate plan to the material change according to your product, and perform the production at site.
4. Specially design and manufacture machine, practice test, and provide relevant training as customer required.
5. Provide reasonable packing and transportation plan, send technician to install and debug machine and train your workers.
6. One year guaranty time, preferentially supply spare parts.
7. Design and process similar type of spare parts of import equipment.